Monday, April 11, 2011

Party Outfit

Dress: Lip Service
Tights: Evans
Belt: Evans
Shoes: Underground Shoes

This is what I wore to my friends 25th birthday. It's thankfully cooler in Perth, after a long hot summer. It even rained yesterday!

All of this outfit I bought from the UK while over there. The lace Lip Service dress I got from Ebay, and I don't think it's available anymore. My winklepicker shoes I really love, they came in my boxes I shipped from the UK. It took three months for them the arrive!

All my outfits I try to get cheap. I never like paying lots of money on clothing, especially if I don't like the item.

Ebay in the UK was the best ever, lots of plus size goth stuff. It was also great to be able to buy Evans clothing when it was on sale. For anyone who doesn't know, Evans is a plus size high street retailer. I love a lot of their clothes, although their skirts are always pretty ugly. It was nice to see cheaper plus size clothes. In Australia we don't have any mainstream plus size stores, apart from City Chic which is VERY expensive.

For jewelery I wore a cameo necklace, and a handmade skeleton hand hair clip.

No comments: