Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lazy News

I've been thinking to change a weekly 'Wednesday Wants' to monthly, because I'm seriously running out of cool things :(
Hope you guys can forgive me.

Recently I've been very busy with work. I haven't been taking photos of my outfits, because they're pretty boring at the moment. Here are some from a shopping trip from a few weeks ago (I'm waaay behind, I know)

Here's me with me shopping at my feet. I think I bought soft drink and chocolate for a movie night.

I'm wearing:
Sunglasses: $3 from Op Shop
Rocky Horror Shirt: From Perth store (I can't remember where, but it was really expensive and I only bought it because I had a gift voucher)
Skirt: Op Shop
Tights: Either Evans or We Love Colors
Winklepickers: Underground Shoes
Bag: Ironfist


My necklaces are:
A ribbon I always wear as a choker
A bat necklace I made from a Halloween decoration
Rosary from New Norcia

The Rocky Horror Picture Show shirt is a really light cotton. Great for summer. I've recently cut the neck out, as it was losing it's shape.

My friend found these in the Op Shop for $2!! She was kind enough to go halves with me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look ADORABLE!!! I love the Rocky Horror t-shirt and the boots! The boots are key! AWESOME.