Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Loft - Vespertine Fashion Show

The Loft held the Vespertine Fashion Show, which I was asked to DJ for. Here is what I wore:

I actually slept with my hair in a hawk from the night before at Club Unknown. I'm always surprised about how it stays in place, even if I sleep on my back. I seriously love my hairspray because it keeps my hair up forever.

Fishnet top: DIY from tights
Bauhaus top: Purchased from Ebay, DIY the cuts and safety pins.
Corset: ? I can never remember
Skirt: Target
Boots: Underground Boots

The cross necklace was made by a friend of mine who gave it to me because she never wore it. My makeup is very plain, as I was tired from staying up late the night before.

Here is a photo that my friend Shaun took of me.

1 comment:

Phoenix said...

You look gorgeous. Awesome hawk staying power :P