Sunday, January 8, 2012

Le Professeur Gothique's Monthly Homework Assignment: Ice and Frost and Snow, oh my!


Another month and another assignment from Le Professeur Gothique. This month is to find inspiration in snow and ice, and to produce something creative. I chose to use makeup as my medium. Club Unknown had a club night yesterday, so I was able to do some awesome makeup! I was also the door girl for the night so my makeup didn't run off with sweat (but I didn't get to dance, sad)

I found this assignment a bit hard to think of as the weather around here is far from cool. Perth is never really cold, and it has never snowed (I'm pretty sure it's never even snowed in my state. Maybe over east near Sydney though)

Anyway, I used my new lip balm from Morgana Cryptoria which I added Lipcoate to make it last all night.





I used limecrime eyeshadow base and generic eyeshadow. I have a 120 eyeshadow palette I got from ebay.
I used Rimmel liquid eyeliner, and glued gems to my face with eyelash glue. I added white eyeliner to contrast the blue.

8 comments:

Kim said...

Welcome back!! :)

Fab eyes!! :D

Happy New Year :D

Tenebris In Lux said...

The second photo is just beauteous! But I love it all in general :-3

SarahWalrus said...

Wow, this is really great!

Anonymous said...

Oooo! VERY NICE! I love the way you combined the rhinestones with the VERY fabulous wings!!! Those are some gorgeous blues. As always, thanks for participating!!! HUGS!

VictorianKitty (Sophistique Noir) said...

That color is fabulous on you! Especially the lipstick. Morgana Cryptoria's balms are amazing, and you are showcasing it perfectly!

linnea-maria said...

Your makeup is beautiful! I hadn't thought of petrol blue as a frosty colour until I saw your make up.it made me think about these northern dark winter nights.

Elizabeth_Bethezda said...

I love how the grey/blue you used on your eyes matches exactly what you have on your lips. This is a great look!

kakuidori said...

love your lipstick! perfect winter makeup :-D