Sunday, February 26, 2012

Dinner With The Loft Crew


Last Thursday my boss from The Loft took all the DJs out for dinner. We were originally going to go to a Mexican place, but they had a hour waiting time. Instead we went to this really cute Japanese place. It was very traditional, we had to take off our shoes and sit at a low table.
My boss ordered heaps of entrees, they had the raw thinly sliced beef that was interesting to try (yummy too!). I had katsu pork for my main, it came stuffed with cheese.
My boss ordered a $150 lobster for himself!

It was great to be able to talk to my fellow DJs without having to yell over loud music like at the club. Everyone was so nice and we had lots to talk about. Afterwards we had drinks (I had a mocktail) and went to karaoke! I didn't sing anything, but I would have liked to sing Planet Earth by Duran Duran (the only decent song on the list).


I wore my crushed velvet shirt that I haven't worn in ages. I've had it since I was in high school. It's a bit difficult to wear because it's too hot in summer and too cold in winter. It gets hot when I dance in it too. So it's one of those things that I have to find the right occasion to wear. It's strange because I also feel frumpy while wearing the top.
I layered my square handkerchief lace skirt over my circle skirt.

Crushed velvet top: Kmart
Belt: Torrid
Lace skirt: Chain Reaction
Circle skirt: Evans
Tights: We Love Colors
Boots: Demonia


In other news: I got the other side of my nose repierced. My nose is a strange shape, so my piercer had to do it three times! :(
She also changed my ear jewelry around, as they weren't healing properly (I went to a backyard piercing to get them done, naughty me). If you live in Perth and want great piercings see Jenette at Exotic Body Piercing.

No comments: