Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Weekend That Was...

This post took ages, due to Blogger telling me that I had gone over my photo limit :(

I had a very busy weekend. First off, I DJed at Club Unknown.

Fishnet top: Made from tights
Black singlet
Corset: Ebay
Skirt: Yours Clothing
Epic Belt: Ebay
Shoes: Demonia


On Sunday night we had a David Bowie tribute night at the Loft. I was so lucky to DJ, I love Bowie :)


Top: Hot Topic, gift from friend (this was a womens XL so I had to cut it up)
Skirt: Target
Boots: Demonia


Check out all the glitter!! Everyone loved my lips, and lots of girls asked where I got my lipstick from. It's not lipstick! :)
I just used eyelash glue on my lips and stuck on hologram glitter.



I kept my hair up from the night before.



Yay for Bowie!

8 comments:

Meagan Kyla said...

Big teased hair, FTW!!!
You look fabulous! Love the pointy boots, Demonia did a good job bringing back the older styles :)

Elizabeth_Bethezda said...

Dang gurl! Love this look. Your makeup is spot on. Totally digging the stripe of blush.
I'm gonna steal your Labyrinth shirt. Just sayin'.....
:)

Jurassic Goth said...

Looking Fabulous on both nights!

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely AWESOME!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the glitter! LOVE IT! Ah, Bowie, his package and Labyrinth! *ahem*

Alexandriaweb said...

Are those the demonia boots with the bat buckles? I've been coveting those for years!
I love your hair :)

J.Bane said...

Two fabulous outfits! Love the way you DIYed the Labyrinth shirt. The slashed sleeves are awesome.

Natalie said...

Meagan: I was so happy when they bought out these shoes. Great for dancing all night.

Bethezdas: I enjoy doing the stripe of red when I get tired of black :P

Jurrasic: Thanks! :)

Professeur Gothique: I love glitter too. It sticks around for ages and makes everything pretty. I also love Bowie buldge ^_^

Alexandriaweb: Yep, bat buckle demonia boots. Totally worth it. They're very comfy and I love dancing in them.

Bane: I also slashed the back but I did it too much, I have to wear a singlet or my back flab shows :P

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

OMG THE GLITTER LIPS!!!!!!! SWEET!