Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Crypt Opens

Last night was the opening of the new Goth club in Perth called The Crypt. My friend, Merissa, is the organiser of this new club. She has put so much into it, it was great seeing it all come together.

Merissa and Me spent an hour decorating the venue. Merissa bought a lot of candles at Ikea. I bought my incense, along with crushed velvet. It was very goth :P

I got to DJ early, I get to play all of my favourite post-punk and tradgoth.

Here is what I wore:
Fear my fat arms!
Shirt: Random store in Perth
Corset: Minx Corsets
Skirt: Target
Tights: Leg Avenue
Winklepicker boots: Demonia

My hair went fluro green under the blue lights.

Here I am with my friend Nikki

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You seem to have a lot going on in Perth - lucky! ;)

Jurassic Goth said...

You look great! I always love your outfits :-)

Elizabeth_Bethezda said...

You look great as always. Candles? Velvet? Incense? Sounds awesome.