Saturday, April 7, 2012

Happy Day

I had a really good day today. My friend Merissa picked me up from my house and we went to run a few errands.

First we went to Ikea!


"Remember we parked in G for Goth!"


Random Australian flag in our Swedish Meatballs.


Merissa is taking down the cryptic Ikea information


I got photobombed! I couldn't stop laughing when I looked at my photos!
They had bunnys walking around with chocolate, there was a dude bunny with a beard who was a bit scary.


I also stalked a cute dude working in a the delivery service. He looked like the love child of Vince Noir. I have mad stalking skillz.
"Can we have you delivered to our house?"

We then went to Officeworks, which is a stationary store. Merissa needed to print out posters for her new club The Crypt. I will be a resident DJ playing my usual post-punk and 80s alternative (my DJ name is DJ Prudish)
While waiting for Merissa I drew some pictures in the kids section :)
Officeworks were giving away free Cadbury Creme Eggs!! The cashier said I was aloud to take as many as I liked (I took three!)


We went to Mame (one of the only Goth stores in Perth). We dropped off some posters for the club and said hello to our friend who works there.
I'm wearing:
Cardigan: Target
Dress: Target
Boots: New Rock
Belt: Torrid
Bandana: Adam Ant

I tied my Adam Ant bandana around my hair. I wanted to look as cute as Meagan from Coffin Kitsch
I'm also on Instagram for Android :)

2 comments:

Jurassic Goth said...

That looks like a fun day with easter bunnies, lovely colouring and a bit of stalking thrown in hehe.
You look great in this outfit and the bandana is a really cute look that really works for you....looking fabulous!

Meagan Kyla said...

Awww what I fun day! Love your outfit and draws :) Cute bandana doo too!
Thanks for the shout out ;)