Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Loft: Trinity

Last Sunday The Loft was on again! It's been a while since it has run, and I've really missed being able to DJ and go for a dance. The Loft will be running monthly now, but it's better than nothing.
This time was a special Cure, New Order, Depeche Mode night. I got to play mostly Cure songs, I only had a half hour set but I fit in five songs.

Here is what I wore:

Net shirt thing: New Look
Skirt: Big W
Belt: Torrid? I can't remember
Ripped tights: various
Winklepickers: Pennangalan
 
I'm wearing my lovely Pennangalan winklepickers. They're finally back from the cobbler, who put a new sole on them. Very comfy and easy to dance in.
 
My hair is faded and needs another dye.
 
Here I am with my beautiful friend Merissa

Here is my setlist:
The Walk by The Cure
Cities in Dust by Siouxsie and the Banshees
Logic by Sisters of Mercy
Primary by The Cure
Digital by Joy Division
Just Like Heaven by The Cure
Let's Go To Bed by The Cure
I Ran (So Far Away) by Flock of Seagulls
Lovecats by The Cure

8 comments:

Dank said...

Aw man! That sounds like my kinda playlist.

Laura Morrigan said...

I'm glad it's back on! Sounds great!

Was the first picture taken in the library where you work? I graduate this year, once I get all my assignments finished! I hope I get a library job soon!

Natalie said...

Laura: The first photo was taken at my friends house :P

Unknown said...

A very Cure-esqe setlist!

I approve :P

Maria Alexander said...

You look gorgeous!!!! *-*
Coo set list, I imagine me having fun to it ^^

fit4m said...

I LOVE your hair!!<3

Leslie said...

Good lord, you're making me want to chuck all my clothes and then raid your closet.

Mamma Cass said...

fave music!!!!