Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Only Good Time Is Now

Well, I survived the 40 degree heat. It must of scrambled my brain, because I decided to shave my eyebrows off!
Oh yes, the only time to shave your eyebrows off is in 40 degree heat.

Goodbye eyebrows!
 
One off
 
SHAVED!
I always love the look of no eyebrows on my friends. I've had no trouble drawing them on everyday, and they haven't sweated off yet!
 
I also got a bell tower and bats added to my tattoo. "The bats have left the bell tower, the victims have been bled"
I get to see Peter Murphy this week, I'm very excited!
 
I hope you all had a good New Year. I'm not they kind of person who does resolutions. I think that if you want to do something you start it straight away, not wait until new year.
I worked at the Rooftop Movies, where they had bands playing (no movie was shown). I was on the front, putting wrist bands on people. Heaps of drunk people! Seeing them reminds me why I don't drink.
Best part about working New Years is that I got paid, more money towards my UK trip this year!

1 comment:

Maria Alexander said...

congrats on lack of eyebrows! I love shaving mine, I paint them on with pencil and then layer eyeliner or just use a very old and dry pencil. They never come off!

Have fun seeing Peter Murphy!