Sunday, July 27, 2014

Fabulous Pancakes

Last Saturday I have breakfast at my parents house. My dad made pancakes, and both of my sisters were there too!
For some odd reason, my parents don't have maple syrup. They have golden syrup with maple flavour. SACRILEGE! 

It was a nice winter day, so I wore a jumper. This one has spiderwebs on the elbows!

Better photo of my outfit, although my skin turned out white!
I wore:
Jumper: Dangerfield
Skirt: Evans
Tights: We Love Colors
Winklepickers: Demonia
Glasses: ClearlyContacts
Necklace/pendant: Ebay

My dad has a large aviary in the back yard.

Look at this handsome fellow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are the most perfect pancakes I've ever seen :O

Also I am digging that jumper-- I did not realise Dangerfield made jumpers in size juicy!